Want to export or import products or services?
Want to know which duties to pay or rules to follow?
If you’re a small business looking to internationalise, Access2Markets is for you.
This web portal combines the Market Access Database, the EU Trade Helpdesk and much more in a single tool. Whether you’re just starting out or an experienced trader, we have everything you need. Watch the introduction video here:
Access2Markets has all you need to know about duties, taxes, product rules and requirements for all EU countries and over 120 other markets around the world.
Look up the information product by product in My Trade Assistant.
- Every product has a code. You can find it on Access2Markets. You will need the code to know what customs duties and national or local taxes you need to pay.
- Find out what procedures and formalities to follow.
- Access2Markets lists the product rules and requirements by product.
- Struggling to understand the rules of origin for your product? Access2Markets’ self-assessment tool, ROSA will help you!
- If you’re just starting out, our step-by-step guides describe the entire import-export process for goods and services.
Facing problems importing or exporting?
- Let us know if you face barriers in a specific market or look up existing barriers in our database.
- All EU trade deals at a glance. See how your business can benefit from them. Access2Markets lists them all with details of rules of origin, protection of EU intellectual property, investment, public procurement markets and much more.
- Claim your duty discount. To benefit from reduced tariff so you must submit the right documents to the customs authorities of the importing country. Each EU trade agreement lists the documents you need. Check how to prove the origin of your product or if you need to be a ‘registered exporter’?
How to put your product on the market?
- Access2Markets has all the information you need, be it about conformity assessment certificates for machinery, health certificates for aquaculture products, or labelling for processed foods.
- Access2Markets has contact details of customs and other public authorities in the EU countries and abroad